Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Winds-day

Today is one of those cloudy, windy blustery sort of days where you picture Winnie the Pooh saving poor little piglet from blowing away and poor little Eeyore house hunting for Owl in spite of the wind and rain. 


It's also leap year day! I don't really care that much about it or see anything particularly special about it. But, I see alllll over my facebook people saying "Happy leap year" and all that, I feel like I could talk about it. I just did. Now I shall move on. 


I think I've officially hit the wall. No more peanut butter. After having consumed 10lbs of it in the last month and a half.... it's blah. It's not *awful* but I don't think I can eat it anymore. Maybs after a week or two without it, I might return... but for now... blah. 


Also today, I *finally* polished off my social work application essay. I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I know it'd be best if I just trust Jesus with it since worrying isn't going to do me any good. If I'm not accepted I'll settle for an undergraduate degree in psychology and got back for my MSW later. Either way, 2013 I'll be graduating from this fine University and hopefully will be making steps toward 100% independence and adulthood. That's just a little bit scary. :/


And those are all the thoughts about this day. 


I had an absolutely lovely weekend at home this past weekend! :) I got to meet my parents' new baby cows and read bedtime stories with my little siblings and make egg roles with my little sister... it was just really fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment