Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine

I'm writing this in the last 15 minutes of Valentines Day. I'm excited for it to be over. 
It's been a reallly long day. My day started at 7:15 when I woke up and got ready for class and made sure I packed my lunch into my bookbag (Now that I think of it... I left my bananas in there.. shoot.. need to take them out). I got on the bus at 8:06 and sat in class from 8:30-9:20. I ate breakfast from 9:30-10 and then hurried off to a review session from 10-11:30. I was in class 11:30-1pm and then I had an hour to eat lunch and study for an exam. Then I was in class 2pm-3:15 and had an exam at 3:30. 
Upon arriving back at my apartment in the evening, I sprawled out on my carpet for 45 minutes before getting up and walking out the door to a leaders meeting from 6:15-7:35 and then drove to Salt and was there from 8-10pm. Then after that.. I went to a Valentines Day party until 11:30. And now is now. 


Fulllllllllllllllll day. I did, however, get the wonderful pleasure of seeing Josh on this fine tuesday for our brief breakfast and then was extra surprised when he sat down with me at lunch. (Totally not planned or expected.) It was delightful. :)


Also today, facebook is full of 2 things. 
1) Girls posting pictures of their flowers, chocolates and candies
2) People complaining about being single. 


My thoughts)
I hate facebook. 







No comments:

Post a Comment