Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My Winter Break



One of my projects whilst being home was to take care of ceiling that has been pelted by steam from the shower for a very long time. Poor thing. 




"I have the strangest feeling you shouldn't touch that"



Scraped and spackled.

 I'm good at fixing rot. Call me the Rotmeister. No, I'm the Doctor, don't call me the Rotmeister.



Christmas at the Kohl house!!! Well.. it wasn't actually Christmas.. we didn't celebrate Christmas til Dec. 28th... but it was delightful!! All 10 of the siblings were able to be home and exchange gifts and watch Psych and play games together and just spend good time in each other's company.







Ken, Pearl, Kurt

Grace and Kit

Pearl and Kurt

Eva and Ken

:) I love my siblings!


Mom made us these sweet aprons for Christmas. :)

So, one of the things we did with all ten of us being home was played hide-and-go-seek in the dark after mom and dad had gone to sleep. One of my siblings had the idea to break glow-sticks open into a jar... and apparently flick glow-stick juice all over the kitchen floor. There were several of us sporting the glowing magic on our skin and clothing until my oldest sister who works as a Chemist intervened and stated the danger of the chemicals on our skin and made us all wash it off and clean it up. 

Rave party anyone?
As  January has brought many a day above 50 degrees, Kolby and Kyle coaxed me outside to play football with their rules. Each touch down was worth 1 point. (They wanted to play first one to 50) and what ever Kyle said was a rule counted. ....I lost.  


Football cheater.

Kolby and Kyle celebrated their victory after winning the football game via tackling me for every play and/or changing what side of the yard they had to run to to get a touch down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment