Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Morning Musings

Good morning world! It's crazy how time gets away from you so fast! It's already 5:20am and I have been awake almost an hour now. 

My summer nanny job officially started yesterday and it has thus far been wonderful! I love to be a free spirit, but having a schedule is usually a good thing in my life. It makes me to be more intentional with my time...thus getting my day started before 5am so that I spend some time with Jesus before doing other things. 

Last night, I had the most wonderful privilege of sitting around a table with 11 other godly women after having split up and reading the book of Titus to discuss what the Lord had brought out to us. It was such a beautiful thing just to speak out what things we felt the Spirit had lead us to and then each chiming in at various points to offer encouragement to one an other as the Father gave us words. 

It wasn't a planned or structured Bible study, either. It was just a show-up-read-and-talk kinda deal and I think it was the perfect environment for being challenged and strengthened and encouraged as there was a rich sort of freedom to say whatever was on our hearts. 

I have a lot of thoughts on all that the Lord has been teaching me and humbling me to the last few days, but I still have to ready myself a little better before I go to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment