Friday, April 5, 2013

It's April Again

Spring again! It's funny to look back at my previous Spring blog post from last year or the year before and see that how I feel about Spring has not changed one bit. 

I love it! LOVE spring! I feel so alive and refreshed just to feel the warmth of the sun on my face. 

And too, I shall love to see what the Lord has planned for my life in these next coming months as I continue to come out of my Winter time.  I'm quite certain it is Spring in my heart as well.  :)

It's April now. Wow... this year went by the fastest. I suppose when one lives from one thing to the next, all that is in between is just a blur. The fall semester went by SUPER fast and then Winter Break went way to fast and this semester...geesh. I've been out of town almost every weekend and those that I was around for were fulllll to the brim. When the weekends go fast, the weeks go fast, and then before you know it, the month is gone and..you get the idea. Tomorrow will be my first Saturday with nothing planned since January. 


Well... I have things planned.. but in the evening, so I shall have the day to do nothing and it shall be wonderful. 


By "nothing"I shall probably be spring cleaning my room and the house and, for sure, my kitchen. 

And perhaps I shall go on an adventure or a pleasant stroll through a cemetery.  The possibilities are endless :)

I love that. Not having plans. Blank slate. No pressure, no stress, no worries of disappointment. 


I'm still not sure what to do with my summer. Work, of course, I just don't know where. Some where in Iowa City. :)


And of course my summer will be epically full of adventures. I'm so very excited! 


No comments:

Post a Comment