Monday, April 8, 2013

Hello sunshine

I would say that spring has officially arrived in Iowa with the temp being up to 70 degrees and students frolicking and lounging about on whatever available grass they find. I, too, joined in on the outside studying trend and have successfully lessened the severity of the watch tan I acquired in Nicaragua.

Alas, I am now indoors attempting to last-minute comprehend more clinical psychology in preparation for an exam in 45 minutes. This is a difficult endeavor as the weather's enticement to be outside caused the skippage of lunch, and also, the class that takes place just before mine in the lecture hall has to do with music and thus there is the blasting of classic tunes every couple minutes. 

When this exam finishes out I think I shall go home and spend some time with Jesus. 

No comments:

Post a Comment