Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring it On

In the days before Spring Break, my roommate and I found ourselves to be warn out and exhausted and more than ready to take a week off and rest before returning to school. The hard part about that for us is that, as Bible study leaders, we have to keep going to the end. We can't excuse apathy or laziness with exhaustion and fatigue. But! We can be creative! So, while we were still anticipating Spring Break, my brilliant roommate had the idea to have a painting night with our Bible study. 
It was both relaxing and fun! We were able to talk and encourage one another while taking a moment to let the Peace of God rule in our hearts.  

Can you tell she's an art major? :) She made a painting of the stars with the verse that says "Come to me all you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" :) Beautiful!

 This is my dear friend Paige. Isn't she beautiful??

 I have no artistic abilities or talent, but I attempted to paint how I feel a lot of the times. On my knees before Jesus in the safety of His light while the world is crazy around me. 
Miranda Rights!! I love this girl. She is goofy and beautiful and wonderful. If you've never met her.... that's a bummer because she is super great. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment