Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Oreo Cake for Bible Study

This is just me procrastinating those papers again :S Two of them are due tomorrow. 
BUT! I wrote 4/5 pages on one of them. And the other... well, it'll only take 20 minutes. And the last one, well, I'll be pushin it. Heh. 


BUT! Anyways! Tonight, my roommate and I were scrambling for snack ideas (We do this almost every week) and She had oreos and I had cake mix.. So! What did we make?? OREO CAKE!!


I happened to have a cake mold shaped like a rose, so we used it... just for fun

Home-made frosting with crush oreos in it made it pretty!

Annnnd they ate it. WOot!
Looks Good huh?? I think it probably was. Obvs I couldn't eat it.. (they really need to come out with gluten free oreos or something) but it was fun to make. Also gave me something to blog about while I procrastinate these papers some more. Hehe... well, that's all I got. Yep... back to papers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment