Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Early Mornings... Not too bad.

Good morning world! 

I won't get very far on this morning's post seeing as I can only type for 5 more minutes before running off to do the rest of the getting ready for today that I need. It is 6:37am and I have been awake 35 minutes. :) 

I'm only stating that fact because I'm slightly proud of myself for pulling it off thus far. It's been a few couple months since it was required of me to be awake this early. I'm chugging my coffees so I do well at my work today. 

Today I'm pulling double duty, which is awesome. I'ma go pick up some nanny kids, take one to school, and then take the other one with me to my day care-y type job. And then I'll leave that job and do the nanny thing some more. Stoked! Well... I mean, mostly I am. A little nervous. And I'm trying to convince myself I'm awake. 

We have a realtor for our property management doing an inspection some time today and we were given a notice that we have to have the place in "show" condition. Not that our apartment is typically a mess, but we all the sudden began to worry that maybe we're violating our contract by various objects we have. 

Like space heaters. We decided to read over the lease last night and then decided we should hide  put away our space heaters for the day. So, I meant to have my room ready to show before supper last night, but my roommates were hanging out and I was having more fun doing face yoga anyways. So right about 10oclock I started in on that project. 

*sigh* I like the idea of keeping my room in "show" condition... but honestly, I'd rather live in my room and be free. So it took a little longer than I thought. And then I stressed about falling asleep and that took a little longer. Also, since I'd made my bed (not very typical) I figured the stack of 6 quilts would be enough to keep me warm since they were all spread out so well. 
Nope. Still had to turn my heat blanket up to 8. 8 of 10. Ya.... I get pretty cold at night. Anyways.. that me this morning. I'll finish this later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment