Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Journal Entry no. 2




My study guide is now 22 pages and counting. I'm almost through all the material though!! Woohoo! 


I think I thought that when I went to bed I'd wake up and the snow would be gone and it'd bounce back into warm 50F degree weather. Not so. 

------

I wanna spend time in the Word. Come Friday, I wont be answering my phone til noon. 

----------

I emailed my prof about skipping his class last night and informed him of all my academic overwhelmed-ness and his response was, "I will pray for you, Fern."
Whaaat??? Oh my goodness. My day is MADE. 

--------

Also, Nicaraguan coffee + Hot cocoa powder + peppermint coffee creamer = CHRISTMAS IN A COFFEE CUP OHMYGOODNESS!

--------

I've made a little progress on my 8-paged paper. I've got my opening line in my head. It goes, "Have you ever noticed that after an especially stressful week of class or exams, you seem to get sick once you finally have time to relax?"  Sounds pretty good right? I came up with that as I was falling asleep last night. Took a little stress off my mind knowing I had a start on it at least. 

--------

No progress yet on those 3 homework assignments due today. They'll just have to wait. 

-------

I'm working a little today. Right after my exam. Not that I have time, even, to accept hours, but I'll take what I can get. Gas isn't going to pay for itself now is it? I just hope I don't rush through the exam in an attempt to get my nanny kid to swim team practice on time. Exam is at 3:30 and swim team is at 4:30. 
He'll be late. I already know that. But I'll work with it. Not gonna stress too much. Plus when I get done with that, I'm writing a paper. I mean.. half of it. I'm shooting for 4 pages tonight before bed. Because I work tomorrow, too. 
----

Phew! Okay done. My study guide is 26 pages but it encompasses everything mentioned as important for knowing. it's 9:40am and I'm on coffee cup number 5. Soon to be 6. And I don't want to write any more words. But the exam has essay questions on them. :/ yuck. 

-----

I'm going to drive the ol' caddy today. I have to drive it back to Storm Lake for Thanksgiving so I guess it'll be good to test it out a little. Make sure I trust it. All that stuff. 

----

I honestly feel stressed enough to have it be finals week. Or more stressed. This is stressful, guys. And I'm sure in like, a month I'm gonna look back and be like, Ah gee, not so bad. BUT SERIOUSLY... now. It's like... the world is gonna explode. Or my head is. Or both. And my kidney. My poor little kidney. All alone doing all this make up work while I consume so much drinkage. 

--1:40pm-----

I got one of my homework assignments turned in! Woot! And I take this exam in 2 hours. 

---- 

Also my presentation got moved to Tuesday. PRAISE. THE. LORDT! 

------
TO do:

Take exam

Work 0_0 

Write 8 paged paper

One more home work assignment

2 more quizes

Breathe

Take a Chill pill

---------

No comments:

Post a Comment