Monday, September 17, 2012

If it were finals week...


If it were finals week I'd be saying "One down, three to go." And then I'd have this great hope of not having any more classes to attend after having taking an exam for every class in the same week. 

Unfortunately, while I do have an exam for every class this week that holds almost the same weight as a final, I still must attend class and turn in homework assignments and take quizzes and do life. I'm not complaining though. I have not felt especially stressed thus far. I think my Developmental Psych exam went well but I'm worried for Research Methods and Bio Psych tomorrow :/ Those classes are not my forte. How ever! I'm enjoying that it is fall! There's a pleasant sort of chill in the air as well as ominous clouds that were so kind as to water the sidewalks earlier today. While I dislike being cold, there is a lot of cozy feelings that come when one is warmed up again after being cold. Right now I'm lying on my floor in front of a space heater. :) Just warming up before I head back to campus for an other class at 5:30. :)  I'm so excited for this week to end because all of these exams will be behind me. 






It always looks like a bomb went off when I get to studying. I tend to lay on the floor and surround myself with my notes. Never mind sitting at my desk. 



No comments:

Post a Comment