Sunday, September 18, 2011

Life is Good

I really don't have a whole lot to say. I just figured it was time for a new post. Since the most previous one seems a little dark and depressing.  
For those of you who seem concerned by it, no worries! I'm not depressed at all. I just had a little left over sadness that I needed to puke out of my system before moving on in life. It is now all vomited out of me and I am MOST joyful. In fact!! 


I find this to be one of my most fun-filled semesters I've had thus far! I even had what may have been the best birthday in the 20 year history of me. :) :) 
I have GREAT roommates, A lovely apartment, a very wonderful boyfriend, lots of friends around me that love Jesus a lot and a wonderful college ministry to attend. Honestly, I'm living the sweet life right now. Every day is full of joy and it hasn't been particularly stressful of a semester either. 
Well, yesterday was a *little* stressful. But that's cuz I'm a very prompt person, I want everything to be exactly on time when it needs to be, I *hate* making people wait. Also! I *hate* traffic. Driving in a city is stressful enough, but throw in a couple hundred drunk pedestrians and a lot a lot of random other people trying to leave a football game by vehicle, you get traffic which adds to the stress of being late. 
So, basically, I was running late to pick up a car and there was also lots of traffic going on. I walked to my sisters hows and very unexpectedly found myself in tears over the being behind schedule situation. She was super patient and sweet and I was very blessed by her. :) I think I would like to avoid such melt downs in the future tho.


Hmmm... lets see what else..... my life is pretty routine. oh! I now have a futon in my living room! Thanks to my boyfriend. (We've actually been dating 71/2 months but I only recently adopted that term into my vocabulary. )


A futon might not seem like a very big deal, but seeing as it is the only piece of furniture that is in my living room right now, it's a big deal to not be sitting on the floor any more!! :) 


Uhm yeah, that's basically it. :) :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment