Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Twas the 2nd

Here we go.. my 3rd final of the grand finale. It's in 7 hrs. :/ So this post will be short and sweet due to the time urgency to learn completely thoroughly, all the chapters in the ENTIRE TEXTBOOK!! Oh no worries, it's just 16 chapters. Which is only 380 pages. No big deal. 

Okay.. yes. It is. 

I went to bed a little after 9 last night because I was quite tired and kept finding myself on facebook, so I removed all electronic devices from myself and simply went to bed. I slept well, apart from my heat blanket being turned up too high, but I didn't bother to turn it down. So, basically all night, I would push off my covers, but my room is like 60 degrees, so then I would be really cold, and pull them back on ... and be really hot again. *sigh* 

Also.. you know you're in a semi-sketchy neighborhood when you wake up because of a vehical with flashing lights causing the flashings to flash on your wall via the crack between your curtain rod and the top of the window. 

I just assumed it was my neighbor getting arrested (Again). It's fairly common, anyways.. like it's happened 3 times already this semester. However, it was just the school bus picking up the kiddos. 
A little less exciting than a good ol' neighborhood arrest... but I mean, that's probably good. I like the illusion of being safe which is what I believe when my neighbors aren't getting arrested. 

And also.. instant coffee. It's not even legit. But it's better than nothing. For Christmas, coffee. I should just request coffee. I love coffee. I love it so much. (If you guys know my friend Xavior... I just typed that in the accent he'd say he loves chicken in). 

Speaking of Xavior. He is the best. He's an international student and basically just a panda bear. The last thing he said to me was, "Fern!!! I Love your look! Your hair is gorgeous and your dress is gorgeous and you are gorgeous! I just love it so much!" :) Teehee, what a gem. 

Alrighty.. obviously tangenting. Need to study more. Good luck on life today, friendzies! For those of you who don't have finals (at all) I hope you are counting your blessings. There is one life stressor that I have that you don't have. I hope you feel free. I hope you feel blessed. I hope you feel like you have reasons to be thankful. I hope you don't complain about anything today. Because... life. Don't complain about life. The stressful things make you thankful for the non-stressful things. Eerrr body needs a good contrast every now and again. Errr body needs to be able to see white against black. It's good for you. Right? Right. Okay. Viva la hope. 

--------
Every good post can be extended, right? It's been three hours of studying. I'm running out of every mental strength I have. And my anxiety levels are starting to increase basically a lot. 

Plus.. when I'm anxious ( this is weird) my left wrist that I broke in a lot of places one time.. it stiffens all up and doesn't rotate so good. Which is no good for studying and typing and writing because.. it just doesn't function. It makes me more anxious too because, somehow, it makes me feel claustrophobic. 
Somehow. If that even makes sense. But I realllllly dislike any feeling of being put in a box or being limited in any way shape or form. That goes for mental feelings, emotional feelings, physical.. all of it. So even having a wrist that can only rotate 40degrees makes me anxious. 

And I'm trying not to feel anxious. But I totally am. I'm isolated from humans again and that makes me anxious. I need humans. Wahhh! Okay... I'ma leave and study by humans.. 

--------
2 hours before the final. Studying by humans is helping but... I just want to faint. Really. If I pass out, can I just take an A on the final and walk away? Too bad this final is worth almost 50% of my grade. 
50%!!! Who does that??? I want to shoot myself in the foot. 

I mean.. not to sound like I'm complaining. I'm not. I'm just freaking out. That's different, right? Freaking out is different than complaining. Someone put me out of my misery. 

-------


You know what's really distracting? When a couple goes on a date.. and sits down at the same table you're studying at. I mean.. yes, I have the long table.. sure, sit down. But....you certainly pick interesting topics for a date...

Oh buddy... Maybe you should stop going on about Thor and let the girl talk.. she keeps saying "uh--". 

Hmm... the "one season of the third season".. that doesn't even make sense... you must be talking about game of thrones now? You guys are nerds...

Girl-"Technically I'm excited to do origami, but if you want to go on a walk, we can do that instead"
Guy- "The plan was to walk."
Girl-"Let's walk"

LOL! Thanks for leaving. Enjoy your walk and your origami..

No comments:

Post a Comment