Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My life in May

With just a few days left of May, I find myself wondering, " Where did the time go?" It seems when I'm going to class in Iowa City the time passes slowly and it takes effort to keep myself entertained throughout the day. 
Granted, back in Iowa City I'm not living with 7 of my siblings. It's been a fun couple of weeks (I have yet to be home for a weekend) and everyday has been full to the max. The bummer thing about that is, the days don't seem long enough and time is escaping far too quickly. 
I'm 14 days into my summer and have only managed to walk/run 85 miles, putting me more than 100 miles behind my goal. I think I've come to the conclusion that 1000 miles in 90 days isn't going to be feasible with my weekends and workdays, but I'll still shoot for 1000 by my birthday or something. :/

My college classes are...meh. Happening but not fast enough. I hate summer classes. 

My little siblings and I play a lot of cards! : ) I LOVE cards!! LOVE LOVE LOVE. One day after running I found this lovely set up waiting for me. :)

cards and supper :)

Eva made me a salad all by herself 

Kolby is cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment