Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Life in the apt.

So! I have energy and time, time and energy.. so I decided to blog again. :D


The most exciting news of my life the last few days is that I've been rather ill. Well.. really horribly sick to be honest. Probs one of the worst sicknesses I've gotten since the food poisoning that landed me in the hospital the summer before my Jr. year of High school. It was so very miserable. There was not much sleeping involved in my being sick, except for afternoon naps after sleepless nights, and a very terrible large amount of head pressure and upset stomachness and sore throat business. Oh! And a fever. Lots of the fever stuff actually. And that was my life. But I still managed to make it to all my classes (perhaps I've gotten all my classmates sick) and am not too terribly behind on readings. 


So.. not all the way better yet, but PTL I'm getting close. Phew. 
Anyways.. I live in an apt. now. :) It beats the dorms by a long shot. 


A quick tour.. 
The kitchen! Cute and Concise. :)


Our dining table (next to the kitchen)
Our very sad looking living room.. 
The hallway to mine and Amanda's bedrooms.
(mines on the left :])
ALSO! the bathroom and a closet are in that hall way too..
Yay my room!



  :) So.. all these lovely pictures are taken at such an artistic angle because I accidently left my camera at home in Storm Lake and thus used my mac book to take pictures which is a little bit awkward to angle and such.






Our dining area is rather small.. as you can see the size of a card table ish.. but! There are only three of us living in the apt so it's perfect! :)






And the living room
<----- so very sad looking. The futon is not yet put together because apparently the bolts and screws or whatever you call them are misplaced (not by me) and thus we sit on the floor... :( 
We will fix this problem soon I hope.


And decorate! We def could use some color. 




Oh! And you can't see it but there's a door to a bedroom in the living room as well. My other apt. buddy lives in there.
----> The little hallway :)


On the left ( the bright room!) is mine! Also.. the other door on the left is a closet.. 
And then Amanda's room and the bathroom is also to the right.. but you cant see it. 


Woohoo! This is where I spent the majority of my miserable existence. (being sick)


It is also very plain like the rest of our apt,


 but perhaps I will one day feel artistic and change that. It's very nice to not have a roommate tho. I like it very much.  

That's basically it.  :)


My study area 




1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love your apartment! It's so cute!! =D I'm so sorry about your being sick! It sounds like a lot of misery and suffering, especially right at the beginning of the semester. >_< I hope you feel better!! I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete